ESPR Travel Grants (for ESPR members only)
The European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR) has launched a new initiative: the ESPR Travel Grants.
Deadline to apply: 11 July 2022
These provide up to five ESPR Young Investigators with financial support to attend the EAPS 2022 in Barcelona, Spain.
Only applicants who have submitted an abstract and have been accepted to EAPS 2022 are eligible to receive a travel grant.
700 Euro to cover:
- Travel expenses (accommodation/flight)
- Registration to EAPS 2022
- Subsistence during your stay in Barcelona
- You are an active ESPR member.
- You are under the age of 36 (at the time of EAPS 2022).
- You are not based within a 300 km radius of Barcelona.
- You do not receive other funding to attend EAPS 2022.
- You are not invited to participate at EAPS 2022 as a speaker.
- You have submitted an abstract to EAPS 2022.
How to apply:
Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of motivation including the title of your abstract.
- A one-page curriculum vitae including:
– personal details;
– location of training in Paediatrics and dates;
– years of clinical experience;
– involvement in clinical/research projects;
– list of publications.
- Assurance that no other funding exists to attend EAPS 2022.
- Your bank details.
Submissions are evaluated based on scientific excellence (only abstracts in the top 20 percent can be considered), motivation and the applicant’s potential to benefit from attending EAPS 2022.